¤¤ Nos¤Stresse ! Bienvenue Chez Les Fadas :D ¤¤ Index du Forum

¤¤ Nos¤Stresse ! Bienvenue Chez Les Fadas :D ¤¤ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Shifted By The Winds 8 In The Bregdan Chronicles Histori

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ¤¤ Nos¤Stresse ! Bienvenue Chez Les Fadas :D ¤¤ Index du Forum -> Divers -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chixymon

Masculin
Kills: 52
NumberKills: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 20:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Shifted By The Winds 8 In The Bregdan Chronicles Histori Répondre en citant

Will Reconstruction really change America?

Historical fiction is my passion. I so love bringing history to life - the reason I dedicate most of my time to writing historical fiction books!

Shifted By The Winds is the 8th book in the ongoing Bregdan Chronicles historical novel series. It's readers like you who have turned it into a worldwide bestseller. Thank you!

Description: Carrie and her housemates battle cholera in Philadelphia. Her world is turned upside down when she discovers the truth of her heritage. Will it completely change her path?

Robert watches his dreams fade before his eyes when he refuses to align himself with southern beliefs after the war. Rose has to face down a new threat, and Moses is forced to step into the role he has avoided.

Janie has agreed to marry Matthew, but can she actually move beyond her fears and become his wife? And will Jeremy realize Marietta’s life as a Mulatto’s wife is just too dangerous for the woman he loves?

So many of the characters you have come to know and love face both challenges and joys in this turbulent time in history.

Volume # 8 of the Bregdan Chronicles continues the sweeping historical saga that now encompasses the second year of American Reconstruction.

** How many books will be in the Bregdan Chronicles? You'll have to ask God about that... I intend to write these character's stories, one year at a time, for as long as I'm able to write. I'm passionate about bringing history to life through historical fiction. Since I'm amazingly healthy, that could be for a very long time! I don't like stories to end any more than you do. This one won't end for a very long time!

Ginny Dye

Details:
price: $7.99
bound: 524 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 8, 2015)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1544268505, 978-1544268507,
weight: 1.5 pounds (
filesize:

Tags: book for Windows Phone, kickass book download, book for ibooks, free fb2, phone wiki free eReader book, book full, book download fb2, book BitTorrent free, book 2shared, book format djvu, book german, book torrent, free fb2, book samsung, book for android, tom portable german direct link online, book read, book in English, book google docs, download torrent isoHunt, book download via Transmission, shop read access flibusta information, flibusta fb2 download original online, kindle download free, book Mega, free iphone, download without account, free download via uTorrent, tablet access book sale value, download free cloud, book french, free epub, book BitTorrent free, download via torrent client, book from lenovo free, book full, format txt pdf, book online, mobile ebook, book pc free, free download via uTorrent, .fb2 download, story offline online doc finder, store book

5d8a9798ff

Jolly Time Books: Yes We Can: A story about the importance of working together as a team (Children’s Bedtime Book) (Storytime Book 10)Hannah’s Hope: Buddy, The Wisconsin Farm Dog (Part 2) - A Farm Life Novel About Childhood Diabetes (American Farm Dogs in Wisconsin)Elements of Agriculture with Industrial LessonsTombstone Sandwiches and Other Horrifying Lunches (Little Kitchen of Horrors)Kids Sticker Books Girls: Blank Sticker Book, 8 x 10, 64 PagesLean Leadership. Die Rolle Der Fuhrung Im Lean Management (German Edition)Princess Cora and the CrocodileIn the Middle of the Night Colleen AndersonPrincess and the Blind Warrior Vera C. SheriffThe 2018-2023 World Outlook for Digital Signage

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 20:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ¤¤ Nos¤Stresse ! Bienvenue Chez Les Fadas :D ¤¤ Index du Forum -> Divers -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange